What to do if you dont have Microsoft Office
If you dont have Microsoft Office the files shown below will all run using OpenOffice a free download that originated from Sun Microsystems. Its now an open source free product that does almost everything MS Office does.
Download and read about it here: OpenOffice.org
Download Super V Stick-On Targets And More
- BfX Ballistic Range Chart includes Miller's stability formula and Litz's spin drift approximation.
- Altitude in Metres to Air Pressure & Free Recoil Calc in units of hPa and inHg (Excel spreadsheet)
- Compare 10 Loads-Drop-Drift-SpinDrift-Recoil ballistics spreadsheet (requires BfX Excel Add-in)
- Range Chart & 10 Load/Caliber Compare ballistics spreadsheet (requires BfX Excel Add-in)
- BfX Add-in Excel Functions download from Dr. Robert Meijer's website
- Bullet Velocity Predictor calculate the velocity change due to bullet weight in your cartridge
- Bullet Gyroscopic Stability & Drift Calculator spreadsheet (Excel format)
- TargetMOAConvert NRAA Target Dimensions converted to MOA (Excel format)
- F-Class Plot Sheets Plot sheets for all ranges (pdf files)
- MOAConvert Convert bullet drop in inches or cm to MOA/Mil (Excel format)
- Sight Ramp Calculator Calculate the MOA of your sight ramp (Excel format)
- Zoom Compensation Spread Sheet (see Nightforce Ranging Calculation article for details)